District Court Criminal/Traffic Division
The District Criminal/Traffic Division is the largest division located within the Fayette County Office of Circuit Court Clerk. This division provides bench clerks for District Criminal and Traffic courts. All open case files for these courts are located in this division.
Additionally, the Criminal/Traffic Division provides the following services:
- Posting of bail bonds
- Collect fines and cost for court-ordered pre-payable citations.
- Accepts proof for citation offenses
- Provide public information regarding arrests
- Processes and releases liens on property bonds
- 24-hour access to Petition the court for Emergency Protective Orders
- 24-hour access to Emergency Custody Orders
- Payment of prepayable citations can be made by calling 1-877-211-1587.
Parking is available for both courthouses in the parking structure behind the District Courthouse. Entrance to the garage is located on Barr Street. There is an underground tunnel between both courthouses that may be accessed in the basement of both buildings.
150 N. Limestone Street
Suite D-157, First Floor
Lexington, Kentucky 40507